Alpha Psi became a colony of Alpha Gamma Rho on October 18, 1964 by Maynard Coe and a recognized student organization at the Wisconsin State University—River Falls on November 18, 1964. On September 19, 1967, the Alpha Psi Alumni Corporation was chartered by Gary Beastrom and Gary Steele. The following day the group purchased the house and property at 1024 East Cascade Avenue in River Falls.
Today, this property remains our fraternal home and meeting place. Changes have occurred to the structure, but the commitment and dedication of the members has always been strong. May 4, 1968 is the birthday of our chapter’s charter. Maynard Coe and Ovid Bay from the national AGR Home Office along with the Iota and Lambda chapters chartered and initiated our members into the national fraternity and signing of the Alpha Psi Charter.